THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
Our new Senior Consultant will use their proven research and project management skills to successfully win and deliver mixed methodology research projects for clients across our sport and health sector clients. Ideally, you would have a particular interest in our sporting clients – covering Sport England, the British Paralympic Association and UK Sport, as well as governing bodies across a range of sports – however candidates with a leaning towards the health sector will also be considered.
Specifically, the role entails:
- Developing and managing existing client relationships and driving new business development activity for prospective clients across our sports and health sectors.
- Developing innovative solutions to challenging research briefs that clearly communicate ComRes’s values and expertise
- Delivering first class quantitative and qualitative research projects for clients providing insight and strategic counsel as a trusted advisor,
- Providing a commercial focus on all projects, coordinating and managing suppliers across a range of different projects
- Working effectively within a team
- Promoting ComRes at external events and industry networking opportunities
The role would suit an experienced Research Executive / Senior Research Executive with experience of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies looking to progress at one of the UK’s leading research consultancies.
You will be joining at an exciting time of growth at ComRes and will have the opportunity to take a lead role in growing the team, build new client relationships and shape the research offer presented to clients.
You will have extensive experience of:
- client and research management across a range of client sectors, ideally including sports and health; or at a minimum a proven interest in the sports and health sectors
- presenting to clients, colleagues and wider industry stakeholders addressing issues of reputation, public policy and communications
- developing innovative solutions to client briefs, responding to tenders and writing proposals for quantitative and qualitative research projects
- designing methodologies and writing analytical reports based upon a variety of methodological approaches
- managing suppliers and financial budgets on quantitative and qualitative research projects
The following would also be an advantage:
- a proven track record in winning new business and growing accounts
- experience of managing a team together with strong people management skills
Our Senior Consultant - Sports and Health will have:
- Creative flair and exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks within deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, with the confidence to engage with and advise clients on research and its implications
- An innovative, improvement-seeking attitude
- A professional, positive and self-motivated approach