ComRes is currently looking to recruit a new Business Development Executive to join our small and competitive Marketing team. Full details below.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Business Development Executive is a unique role at ComRes, with a direct, front line influence on the financial success of the company. The role is part of a small and competitive BD team with a real input into informing and developing the new business strategy.
The Business Development Executive’s role is to develop ComRes’s activities with new clients, and to generate additional revenue by sales, pre-sales account management and business development activities. The role includes:
• Working with Account Managers and others to source new potential targets and approaching them by telephone, email and face to face
• Organising meetings for senior team members and Research Analysts with warm leads, and in many cases attending these meetings
• Managing every stage of new pre-sales accounts, and driving potential clients through the sales pipeline
• Establishing new and long term personal relationships with potential clients
• Raising the profile of ComRes through face to face networking activities
• Supporting the team in other marketing and business development activities, in particular with ComRes’s presence on online social media
• Monitoring potential business opportunities and feeding these into wider marketing efforts
• Where needed, contributing to proposal writing and the creation of formal tenders
Performance in this role will be judged by the number of new contacts made, the number of leads generated, and most importantly, by the additional revenue generated by business development activities.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Simon Thwaites on email@example.com. The initial closing date for applications is Monday 14th November. Salary is competitive with a commission structure.