QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH SENIOR ANALYST
The Role & Opportunity
ComRes is seeking an exceptional individual to work in its Quantitative Research Team. The quantitative team has responsibility for all of ComRes’s public opinion research / media polling, business to business research, local government research and bespoke quantitative projects. A Senior Research Analyst would be tasked with managing quantitative projects, both internally within the research team and externally with clients and suppliers, to the very highest standards.
The Quantitative Senior Research Analysts will report to Pru Shelton, Quantitative Research Team Manager. They will be involved in work across all the elements of the company from developing business with clients (in conjunction with the Client Services team), supplying quotes, negotiating with suppliers, designing research, preparing proposals and pitches, running fieldwork, writing up and analysing results, and presenting the results to clients.
Based at Four Millbank in Westminster, you would be working in a sociable and friendly office which prides itself on producing research of the highest standards and practical recommendations to its clients, often delivered within tight deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong quantitative research skills and experience, keen customer care skills and ambition, to develop their career within a fast-growing company.
The Quantitative Research Team brings to clients a reputation for flexible design, the ability for fast turnaround and accurate reporting of results. The team uses a variety of tools to tailor packages for clients across private, not-for-profit and public sectors. In addition to its in-house tools described above, ComRes also offers customised telephone, online and face-to-face quantitative research, and is well known for its political research for clients such as the BBC, ITV and The Independent.
Required Skills and Profile
We are looking for someone prepared to make a long-term commitment to this role, who will be able to contribute actively to the quantitative team from day one. Project management, client relationship and practical analytical skills are vital to the role.
Required Skills & Experience
• A proven track record working in quantitative research, with experience of client relationship management, supplier relationship management, business development and project management
• A good understanding of quantitative research skills, including segmentation and multivariate analysis
• An in-depth understanding of and interest in communications, politics and campaigning
• The ability to analyse research data into a practical client context and provide communications recommendations
• Operational experience of managing research projects from design through to reporting
• High level mathematical/statistical skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong people skills with a confident professional manner in person and on the telephone
• An ability to communicate clearly and analytically in writing and presentation skills
• A team player with leadership and a can-do attitude
• Experience of software such as Access, Confirmit, SPSS
Terms and Conditions
• Salary up to £30,000 pa depending on experience
• 22 days holiday plus Christmas break
To indicate your interest in this role, please submit a CV together with a covering letter outlining your match against the role requirements and experience to:Pru Shelton, Quantitative Research Team Manager
The closing date for applications is Friday 17th February.