ComRes/Daily Express Voting Intention:
(nb adds up to 99% due to rounding)
(% in brackets relate to ComRes/The Telegraph poll on 18th March 2019)
- The poll found the two main parties are almost neck and neck with a one point lead for Labour on 35%. If repeated at a General Election it would put the Conservatives 41 seats short of a majority in a hung parliament.
- The poll found 78% of the public who say Parliament has emerged badly and just 3% who think it has emerged well, a NET score of -75.
- More GB adults (41%) would prefer the UK to leave the EU next Friday than any of the other alternatives offered.
- Just over a third of adults (35%) support abandoning Brexit and staying in the EU.
- Among 2016 Remain voters, 67% would support abandoning Brexit but 33% would not, including 8% who are undecided.
- Overall, 48% of GB adults said they “just want Brexit sorted and don’t really care how”.