ComRes, one of the UK’s leading specialist research consultancies, provides clients in the UK, Europe and around the world with innovative opinion research and intelligent insight into corporate reputation, public policy and communications. We support the strategic and tactical needs of our clients with highly flexible, tailored and innovative bespoke solutions to help drive real business outcomes.
Based in Westminster, we operate in a fast-paced and exciting environment and our research is often in the public eye. Our clients include blue-chip corporations, trade bodies, regulators, political bodies, public sector bodies, governments and charities. We also regularly poll for high profile media clients including the ITV News, the BBC, Independent and CNN. We are looking for hard working, ambitious individuals with both creative flair and an excellent eye for detail, and pride ourselves on giving employees breadth of experience, variety in their roles and real growth opportunities.
THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
This role presents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a background in research looking to join a stimulating and intellectual ‘can-do’ environment with a focus on public policy, communications and reputation. Our new consultant will use their proven research and project management skills to successfully deliver research projects for clients in a range of sectors, including transport, energy, utilities and planning.
Specifically, the role entails:
- Developing and managing relationships with clients across a wide range of sectors
- Supporting senior colleagues in producing successful proposals
- Taking client briefs and developing innovative solutions to challenging research briefs
- Delivering first class quantitative and qualitative research projects for clients, providing insight and strategic counsel as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrating a commercial focus on all projects, coordinating and managing suppliers across a range of different projects
- Working effectively within a team
- Promoting ComRes at external events and industry networking opportunities
You will be joining at an exciting time of growth for ComRes and will have the opportunity to take a key role in growing the team. The role would suit an experienced research executive with experience of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies looking to progress at one of the UK’s leading research consultancies.
Our Consultant – Infrastructure team will have:
You will be a graduate and have experience of:
- Implementing quantitative research techniques, including; writing questionnaires, checking data, analysing data and creating charts in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Implementing qualitative research techniques, including; developing respondent screeners, writing discussion guides, conducting in-depth interviews, writing up interviews/focus groups and analysing transcripts
- Designing methodologies for quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Identifying, developing and managing client relationships
- Writing reports for quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Debriefing clients on research findings
- Successfully working within a team
In addition, you will possess strong communication skills, oral and written, with the confidence to engage with and advise clients on research and its implications for their organisation, as well as a proven ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks within deadlines.
Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills will be required and experience and/or interest in the worlds of public affairs and communications would be an advantage.
To register your interest in this role please contact James Rentoul at email@example.com